Water pure and clean; take a good look and a long cool drink. Never know when the water runs out.
Writer & Journalist Frances Wiedenhoeft1-608-576-7416Sun - Fri
- Ivanka’s signature real estate deals were disasters linked to drug cartels and money laundering November 18, 2017Before her father became president, Ivanka Trump tied herself more closely to two of her father’s international projects than any others. One, in Panama, was the current president’s first international foray — a building, according to the developer, that Donald Trump wanted to be Ivanka’s “baby.” The other, in Azerbaijan, was a project Ivanka herself […]Casey Michel
- Conservatives will not stop pushing the ‘Pence rule’ as a solution to sexual harassment November 18, 2017As stories of powerful men masturbating in front of women, forcibly kissing and groping women, and forcing teenage girls’ heads into their crotch have gained national attention, it’s sparked widespread conversation about how to prevent sexual harassment and assault. The solution seems obvious: The best way to prevent sexual harassment and sexual assault of women […]Casey Quinlan
- The walls are closing in on Jared Kushner November 18, 2017Senior White House Adviser Jared Kushner has spent much of the past few months playing a cat-and-mouse game with special counsel Robert Mueller and his team of investigators working to unearth possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials. But several media reports this week detailing missing documents that the president’s son-in-law may have […]Melanie Schmitz
- Alabama governor says she plans to vote for Roy Moore, despite sexual assault allegations November 18, 2017On Friday, Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey (R) told reporters that she plans to vote for Judge Roy Moore, who is running in the state’s U.S. Senate special election, despite allegations that he approached teenage girls and in some cases, sexually assaulted them. Her statements come as Moore’s wife, Kayla Moore, maintains he will not step out […]Casey Quinlan
- Ivanka’s signature real estate deals were disasters linked to drug cartels and money laundering November 18, 2017