Anticipation: in gratitude of the miracles we have received and those we believe will come.
Writer & Journalist Frances Wiedenhoeft1-608-576-7416Sun - Fri
- Senate Republicans’ single-payer trolling July 27, 2017Health advocates say they aren’t taking the bait.Protesters hold signs at a rally in Burlington, VT. Credit: AP Photo/Toby TalbotSenate Republicans’ approach to repealing the Affordable Care Act has thus far been rushed, secretive and destructive. Amid widespread public confusion regarding the fate of the ACA, the health care debate process is becoming more tactically deceitful […]Amanda Michelle Gomez
- Joint Chiefs: Tweets aren’t enough to implement transgender military ban July 27, 2017There will be no changes until there are actual orders.CREDIT: AP Photo/Jacquelyn MartinOne day after President Trump decreed on Twitter that transgender people will be prohibited from serving in the military “in any capacity,” the Joint Chiefs of Staff are reportedly holding off on implementing that change.According to a letter seen by Reuters, General Joseph Dunford, chairman […]Zack Ford
- White House pushes incoherent talking point about Russian sanctions bill July 27, 2017Scaramucci says Trump may veto it because it isn’t tough enough.White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci speaks to members of the media at the White House in Washington, Tuesday, July 25, 2017. CREDIT: AP Photo/Pablo Martinez MonsivaisPresident Donald Trump may veto the Russia sanctions bill expected to pass the House. Instead, the president will “negotiate an […]Addy Baird
- The Trump administration is ramping up its war on clean water July 27, 2017There is a serious, concerted effort going on to undermine clean water.CREDIT: AP Photo/Andrew HarnikThe Environmental Protection Agency and Army Corps of Engineers’ proposal to undo the Clean Water Rule has been published in the Federal Register, meaning that the plan to review and redefine an Obama-era water pollution rule is officially public.The proposal is a […]Natasha Geiling
- Senate Republicans’ single-payer trolling July 27, 2017